Sunday 12 June 2011

What Can a Magic Eraser Do For You?

I was never aware until recently how little people knew about such an inexpensive time and labour saving device, it's called.....(drum roll).....the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!!!!
Mr. Clean does not have the market cornered on these things, but I have tried many different kinds and for durability and cleaning ability, I feel they are tops. You can buy them at any grocery or hardware store, even big box stores, so availability is never an issue.
I use these things to clean:
  • scuffs and boot marks off panels
  • leather upholstery
  • steering wheels
  • tire sidewalls
  • wax residue off of black moldings
  • control arms (wiper, signal or headlight levers)
  • even some ink marks
and not just on vehicles, they serve so many other uses around the house, I have trouble believing they aren't in every house hold. Next time you are out pick some up and try them out on anything, do be carefull and check in an inconspicuos place for color fastness before you go nuts. I have also seen them damage things such as painted walls in houses,waterbased leather dyed material, but when used properly, you can just about throw away your all purpose cleaners alltogether, these things work, and with little to no effort!

1 comment:

  1. I have been amazed at what these little pieces of white wonder can do - but I echo the warning about painted walls, if you press too hard you can harm the paint on your walls.

    ReplyDelete