Wednesday 25 July 2012

She Buys....He Sells

2012 Cadillac SRX 

The king of bling for a soccer mom. Chromed up with everything and a colour that just pops. This was the top of the line model priced at
Performance & Handling
(HS):
A great ride and a smooth transmision, but a bit disappointed with the power.  I may have just expected more from the high line GM
(SB):
Very comfortable ride, definitely felt like you were driving luxury – at least once you managed to wiggle in. The doors had such a slant on them that I had to back into the vehicle at the widest part of the door in order not to hit my head. Very annoying and surprising in a high end SUV.
Build Quality
(HS:)

The sunroof that almost gave you a feel of a convertible was a great touch, excellent. Very nicely finished and felt very high end.
(SB):
Absolutely no complaints about the quality of this vehicle – once you manage to get in. Did I already mention that?
Practicality
(HS):
The back seats were comfortable but the legroom wasn’t quite there for me – others said it was fine, I'm a bit leggy!
Headlights were just awesome. They turn with the vehicle and that was an over-the-top feature and takes the vehicle to the next level.
The rear organizer is a very nice touch – no one wants to hear their luggage banging around while entertaining up front and very easy to use.
I did not enjoy the fact that I had to learn how to enter the vehicle in order to not clip my large melon on the roof.
(SB):
Was great. Once you got in. Seriously though, who makes a vehicle that a 5’6” woman has trouble getting into? I had my 6’4” ex try to get in – just for a giggle.
Misc
(HS):
The navigation screen that moves up and down as you start the vehicle was enough to make me crazy – it was almost Volvo-ish the way it pops straight up from the dash.
Great sound system and easy to operate, everything was as it should be.



                         (SB:)
I thought that in addition to being very good quality, it was also one of the more visually attractive interiors that I have seen in a while. Nice curves and lines that somehow made you feel almost… peaceful.


Final Word

This is a very stylish vehicle and is going to get lots of attention without a doubt a crowd pleaser on many levels. If your looking to get yourself into a stylish SUV that says "I've Arrived" then this is the one for you!




This Vehicle was provided by GM Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment