Sunday 3 July 2011

The Show Must Go On- Part1

I wasn't expecting to be on the big screen again, but it looks like it is happening to me once more. My fans adore me, and they have demanded more!!! OK, thats how it looks in my head...lol.
Alright, my only real tv appearance was in a Crime Stoppers commercial...but I played the role so well that I was told by 10 people they were ratting me out for some pocket cash! Now it is something I am actually passionate about...this time I get to talk about cars. I am so in my element on this one, I don't think one show will be enough. It seems as though word on the street is that I am some kinda detailing guru-I tell them I am just a meager being like they are...the only difference is that I'm an overachiever with a huge ego...and I'm not afraid to share it with others.

So a couple of weeks ago my wife had done a little spot an an interweb tv show, she got talking to the producer about me and the next thing I know, I'm being asked to guest star on a show called AutoMojo with a Twitter aquaintance of mine Dave Foley (@miradart). Quite the cool cat himself, we have been hashing out ideas for the program. All of our brainstorming has brought back cool memories of details past.

I was running through some of the stories of vehicles I have been so blessed to play with, and how sometimes I was so good I even amazed myself lol!! It was at this point when it hit me, - I have been given some of the most amazing iron to play with just cause someone figured I had talent...this is why my ego is so big today (insert swollen head here!).

As the possessor of such great knowledge, it helped me realize that with great power comes great responsibility, and just as SpiderMan was faced with the same dilema, I too choose to use my knowledge for good. I will do this show, and I will share my big brain full of cool stories with all my loyal fans, and new ones too. This is going to be my opprotunity to share the gifts that were given to me...I will do a tell-all on the tricks of the trade. Although it won't happen in just one episode, it will be something that is permanently on the web for anyone to access.

Stay tuned for more info on what to look forward to on AutoMojo with Dave Foley (@miradart), and special guest moi! Don Nault  (@xsfdetail). Looking forward to you looking at me, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment